Pastors for Life is a unified body of Pastors and Concerned Christians, coming together for the purpose of ending abortion, first in South Carolina and then in the United States of America.
As you feel led in this ministry, we ask that you would allow God to speak to you about contributing through prayer, becoming part of our growing community and giving financially as able.
Our unity is based on scripture, specifically Philippians 2:1-2 "Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose."
Governor McMaster defunds Planned Parenthood
SC Senate Bills Defined!
PFL mission is to:
- Wake up and mobilize the church to help pass laws that will ultimately make abortion after conception unlawful.
- Have representation at the state capital for debating bills. We need to have an organized force to support lawmakers when bills come up for debate.
- Organize prayer warriors at South Carolina Abortion Clinics. According to Abby Johnson the more prayer warriors praying at an abortion clinic the more no shows they experience.
- Help young mothers who want to keep their baby or give their baby up for adoption.
- Provide counseling and support for women who have had abortions.
These 3 pictures represent the ages of 80% of aborted babies in America.